Make a Copy of The Module
Joomla allows you to display the same module with different content and settings in multiple positions and place it on different pages. So you can freely create multiple module instances to display it on your site.
- Log into your Joomla administration.
- Navigate to Content → Modules or Extensions → Modules
- Choose the module you want to duplicate and click "Duplicate" button at the top:
- By default, a newly duplicated module is unpublished. The next step is to edit module settings and configure it to your needs, such as module title, position, menu assignment, etc.
- After you configure module settings, you should publish the module to see it on your website.
You can modify this process to display the same module in as many positions as you want on as many pages as you want. It is strictly up to you.